All single family residents will receive a blue 65 gallon recycling cart which will be serviced (1) one time per week. Please place all household recyclables in your 65 gallon cart and place the cart at curbside on collection day. To avoid interruption with your curbside recycling collection service, the following rules should apply:
- Place your blue 65-gallon recycle cart for collection within five (5) feet of the street by 7:00 a.m. on the scheduled pick up days. It is important to always have the cart facing the street (i.e. the handles are located on the cart side closest to your residence.
- Each blue 65-gallon garbage cart is equipped with an easy open and close lid and wheels for easy movement to the curb.
- Household Recyclable items include:
- Plastic Bottles and Jugs (no caps)
- Plastic dairy tubs (yogurt and margarine, etc.)
- Plastics coded # 1-7
- Steel and Tin Cans
- Corrugated Cardboard (limit 18”X24”)
- Glass bottles and jars of all colors
- Catalogues & Magazines
- Junk Mail
- Phone Books
- Cereal Boxes
- Aluminum cans
- Clean Paper
- Milk Cartons and Juice Boxes
- All recyclable items can be commingled in the recycle cart. See the label on the cart lid for a list of recyclable items.
- Flatten all boxes and place them at the curb in or next to your blue recycling cart and we will pick them up on your recycling collection day. Boxes larger than 18” X 24” must be set out on your bulk pick up day for recycling collection.
- Newspapers must be placed loose in the recycling cart and not packed into a paper or plastic bag for collection.
- Do not put any items in the recycling cart that are not specified as part of the recycling program, otherwise the bin will not be collected. These items are: tires, styrofoam, aerosol cans, hoses and plastic bags.
- City code states that recycling carts shall not be set out earlier than 7:00 p.m. the day before pick up. Empty carts must be removed from the curb by 7:00 p.m. on collection day.
- Please click here for a map of your service area (PDF).
If you experience a “missed pickup” on your collection day, or have any questions please call the Waste Pro Customer Service Center at (954) 282-6800 or residents can simply go onto the Waste Pro Trac-EZ web site http://wasteprousa.com/locations/FL/coralsprings click on the Report a Problem tab and enter your issue. Trac-EZ will send the field supervisor a smart phone message and he/she will promptly address the missed pick up. You will be able to follow/monitor the progress of your request on line through Trac-EZ.